– Formation of TerraGreen.
– Platform feasibility test.
– Proof of concept test.
– Collaborations with technology companies
– Starting development of TerraGreen Platform.
– Launching of Official Website.
– Partnering with renewable energy companies AVI Renewables and Augustina Tradelink.
– ICO Announcement, ICO Campaign targeting Social Media.
– Private Presale.
– ICO launching (January).
– Blockchain Platform test.
– Listing TGN Coin on LATOKEN Exchange.
– ICO Closing & KYC verification.
– Coin Distribution & Escrow.
– Launch of TerraGreen Wallet.
– Development of Node software, Consensus Algorithm and Smart Contracts.
– Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) for Use-Case 1: 2.4 MW Gasification Project.
– Closing contracts of biomass waste supply for 2.4 MW Gasification project.
– Lab and field test of the Hydrogreen Amplifier in India for emission and fossil fuel reduction in transportation and industrial sectors.
– Test of Node software, Consensus and Blockchain Building Algorithms.
– Development of the Token Creation Module.
– Certification of Blockchain security by external audit.
– Smart Contract Creation with AVI Renewables and AJIL Biofuel for Use-Case 1: 2.4 MW Gasification Project.
– Financial closing of 2.4 MW Gasification Project.
– Tests for Production of briquettes from acquired biomass waste in existing fuel treatment plants for 2.4 MW Gasification Project 2.4MW Gasification Project – commencement of fabrication of gasification technology and gas engine.
– Implementation of AVI Renewables DApp and Token distribution for Use-Case 1: 2.4 MW Gasification Project.
– Smart Contract Creation for the Hydrogreen Amplifier.
– Development of Energy data storage and Tracking for TerraGreen Blockchain.
– 2.4MW Gasification Project – commencement of civil & structural activities.
– Connecting Emission Reduction and Fuel Savings to the TerraGreen Platform – Creation of a DApp for the Hydrogreen Amplifier.
– Large-scale Manufacturing of Hydrogreen Amplifier device.
– Collaboration with energy distribution companies in Cambodia, Malaysia and Central Africa Republic.
– Mass supply and integration of Hydrogreen Amplifier device in transportation and industrial sectors in India, Indonesia, Malaysia and Sri Lanka.
– Implementation of Emission and Reduction and Fuel Savings Web Platform on Blockchain.
– Tests for Production of briquettes from acquired biomass waste in existing fuel treatment plants for 2.4 MW Gasification Project
– Development and Integration of energy distribution functionality on TerraGreen platform.
– Test of Gasification performance of produced briquettes on pilot scale for 2.4 MW Gasification Project.
– Initial Operation Date (IOD) of 2.4MWe Gasification project Smart Meter integration for TerraGreen blockchain.
– First Test of a Smart Meter on TerraGreen Platform Commercial Operation Date (COD) of 2.4 MWe Gasification project.