Donate BTC: 1PmEWDBmgbdrZW1s4DPeVwicfsd4hKeBB8 | Donate ETH: 0xDe70eB64831Ed3bD07B602f951CB423CB2110BD8

MinedBlock ICO (Initial Coin Offering)

What is MinedBlock Token / Coin?

MinedBlock offers the opportunity for investors to take advantage of using the resources from a large-scale mining operation, mining multiple coins without the need to buy, configure and maintain expensive mining equipment. The MinedBlock (MBTX) token is an ST20 token based on Polymath’s token standard. MinedBlock is a large-scale, cost-efficient crypto mining company. We provide a fully managed crypto mining service which pays out 75% of our revenue to our share/token holders. You can read the full detail of the project in our Whitepaper. MinedBlock Holding Limited will own 75% of the total Mining Service and will be 95% owned by the shareholders. MinedBlock Limited will own the remaining 5%.The Security Token Offering is to purchase Equity by way of shares in MinedBlock Holding Limited. Each token will represent 1 share and there is no hard cap on the rise. Simply put – the more funds raised the larger the mining service will be and therefore the larger the return.

Price: 0.1500 USD
3.8
Average Rating
Matt Ruff
Start: 2019-01-28
End: 2019-02-28
Ends In:
Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds
Send Inquiry

Milestones

1
Q1 2018

Project Concept Developed

2
Q2 2018

Whitepaper Written
Company Name and Branding Defined

3
Q3 2018

Website and Social Channels Launched
Whitepaper Released
Token Sale Announced
Token Sale Starts
Airdrop and Bounty Schemes Revealed

4
Q4 2018

Initial ASIC and GPU Orders Placed
Datacenter Spaces Agreed

5
Q1 2019

Mining Farm Builds
Mining Begins
Exchange Listings

6
Q2 2019

Token Sale Ends
Final ASIC and GPU Orders Placed

7
Q3 2019

Revenue Distribution Begins
Token Buy Back Starts

8
Q4 2019 and Beyond

Solar Farm Feasibility Study
Hosted Mining Service
TBC

TokenMBTX
PlatformEthereum,Polymath
TypeST20
Price0.1500 USD
Tokens For Sale365,000,000
BonusYes
BountyYes
WhitelistYes
KYCYes
Restriction AreaUSA
Min. Investment:300 USD
Accepting:POLY, ETH, Fiat
Soft Cap1,000,000 USD
Average Rating: 3.8

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “MinedBlock”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *