Version 1 of the Knowledge as a Service blockchain
– Ability to add skills via TEXT
– Upon task completion, results are returned as TEXT
– KaaS blockchain SDK in multiple programming languages
– Dedicated MiningOS for constant nodes (also available as VM image to download), and
dedicated mining software for multi-purpose machines (i.e. home PCs)
– Cloud processing power – rent the CPU & GPU cores of the network, provide rewards in
Add skills via Audio and/or Video, thus enabling imitation learning & augmented reality applications
– When tasks as completed, the results can be rendered as Audio and/or Video, alongside text
– Cloud audio-video processing power, integrated in popular editing software
Natural language interaction between people and software agents
– Includes automatic translation features, plus local colloquialisms wherever available
– Applications in medicine (especially elderly patients) and early childhood education
Knowledge as a Service via Skills Blockchain – v6
– Applications in medicine, legal, education, web, marketing
– Earn rewards when new skills are created based on conclusions extracted from your
privately owned, anonymized data
Combining the technologies developed throughout the above milestones, software will be able to successfully free many people from desk and/or phone jobs, allowing them to get more fulfilling jobs.
Applications in legal, IT&C, marketing, sales, support.
– Teacher As A Service will allow the displaced low-skilled employees to learn new, higher
level skills, and get better jobs than the ones they quit
Using robotic end-effectors, allow Employee as a Service agents to interact with the real world, and assist human agents in their tasks.
Applications in mining, transport, agriculture, raw ore and materials processing, industry, medicine.