– Market research (buyer persona identification, initial public recognition)
– Service development
– Service development to reach alpha state
– Preparation for the ICO
– ICO launch
– Raise awareness of the service
– List DGT on exchanges
– Hire required talents (C++ dev, Ruby/Node dev) to finalise the cryptocurrency aspect of the product
– Hire 2 marketing specialists doubling down as sales people to set up a
campaign plan, to target the audience and perform B2B sales.
– Public launch of the service
– DGP release and listing on exchanges
– In depth marketing campaign to popularise the service and concept
– Talks with lawyers and insurance brokers to offer service as an upsell
Public release of the API to allow companies to query against our database to find the inheritor.